The FNG

Dypheron

New Hunter
Long time reader, finally got around to creating an account and actually interacting.

So, I'm Dypheron (usually ends up getting shortened to Dyph or Dy), and I finally got around to working on my first scratch built. Using Rafel's template at the moment and it seems to be working out OK at the moment, although I think it will end up being more of a "look at from far away" piece than anything. Gives me something to do inside since it's gotten too cold to do anything out in the garage for the time being.

I plan on getting a proper bucket sometime this year, most likely after I relocate to Colorado this summer. Once I get settled in there I also have some plans to put together a Han in Carbonite, but we'll see what happens.

welcome nooby! looking forward to seeing progress pictures of your helmet.

I'll be working on it more this weekend, I got distracted last night getting slaughtered playing BF3, didn't realize how long I'd been playing until I looked at the clock and it was 1:30 in the morning!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back