My Jango Costume

Zaley

New Hunter
Hi guys!
I'm completely new to this website but I'm clearly going in with all I got!
I want to make a Jango costume and would really appreciate all tips towards getting it.
If anyone's got anything for sale please PM me so we can discuss it :)
As I said, all help is warmly welcomed!

Cheers!

My personal list:

-Jango Fett Costume:
• Kenneth Cole Reaction Shoes/Boots - eBay (not avaiable anymore, but you could be a lucky one)
• Flightsuit - Ladysew4us or Bobamaker
• Vest - Bobamaker or Ladysew4us
• Girth Belt - Build your own or ask Cruzer
• Holsters - Cruzer
• Pouches - Seeker
• Armour - Bobamaker or Cruzer
• Backplate - Cruzer
• Cod - Bobamaker
• Gauntlets - Cruzer
• Knees - Dark-Side
• Aluminium pieces - Dark-Side
• Arena Jetpack - BobbyFettUK
• Balaclava - eBay
• Gloves - Amazon or Target
• Blasters - Cruzer or Master Replicas
• Helmet - Bobamaker or Asok

I repeat, it's just what I would do. And welcome to TDH.

Most of the pieces listed can be gotten (some aren't cheap ;) )... but the thing you really have to just keep looking and looking for is the boots... scour everywhere and anywhere for those boots.

Ok, well I'll keep looking :) just don't know where to look yet you know! Checking eBay daily, checking the Cargo Hold aswell (though I can't use that yet) - anywhere else I can look?

Hello Zaley, the list of Kaane is good if you want to get a Jango costume level 1, but you must consider:
is all in that list avaible?,
you have the money for all that?,
I suggest start you proyect buying whatever you can for now, and the rest you can building o buy in the way you can........

But remember this: have a costume is the final chapter, the real experience is building......................

here is my Jango take a look is you want:

2 MY JANGO FETT pictures by snowaure - Photobucket

Thanks for the tips mate!
Yes I have been considering and the money should solve without to much bumps!
I have a close friend of mine here in Sweden helping me (Little Tk Boy) so building things together should work fine aswell!

Thanks! I really appreciate it, alot! :)

OK, good luck and if you have questions or you need something, let me know, will be a placer to advice you!!!!!!!!

I have my tutorials from:
Girth belt, pouches, ammo, gautlets, boots, jumpsuit, jetpack paint and building...........see you ,,,,,,,,,

:D

Thank you! ^^

Yea I got instructed by a friend of mine (Little TK Boy) to sign up here - so I did!

Thanks, I'll keep posting pics of the progress :)

OK, good luck and if you have questions or you need something, let me know, will be a placer to advice you!!!!!!!!

I have my tutorials from:
Girth belt, pouches, ammo, gautlets, boots, jumpsuit, jetpack paint and building...........see you ,,,,,,,,,

:D

Awesome, these tutorials are exactly what I needed. Thanks for posting these.

Yeah, really their are so many types of jango costumes which are available on dressy costumes offering at a very reasonable prices for coming christmas.

DSCF8935.JPGDSCF8938.JPG

Here's what I've gotten together so far! :)
Now I'd love advice regarding the weathering of the belt and all the tips I can get on how I should proceed!

Cheers guys!
Jack

Thought I should drop in with some new pics on my progress!

431059_2605256625292_745780258_n.jpg

Bought this beauty at a Swedish Sci-Fi congress! Thanks to Little TK Boy that found it for me!

And this one below I have Asok and saint_nasty to thank for! It's GREAT!

scaled.php

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back