Bo Katan Clone Wars Season 4 Fem Mando Costume

deathwtchdarlin

New Hunter
I've seen a number of posts regarding female armor but wondered if anyone was up for a new build based on the sneak peek of Clone Wars Season 4. I am looking forward to paint and assembly, but do not have any of the tools to build the armor pieces. The fine peeps at The Bounty Hunters guild recommended this site as the go-to source for talented builders, so I am hoping someone has the time and inclination!

Hope to hear from someone soon!

View attachment 54643View attachment 54644

i'm sure it will happen :)

there's not really enough to work off of yet. i have a particular fondness for deathwatch. i wasn't going to do it, but i'm getting warmer!

i'm going to give it a shot with an asok helmet i think. even without the back details yet, i've been doodling and cutting patterns for the cheeks.

Actually, it looks like her helmet is just a bucket with a dome. There is a bit of a lip between the body and dome. The ears look like they can be put together with slices of sintra, with the rangefinder being part of a Jango 2-piece or resin replica. The face seems to be flat with the chek details being painted on rather than actually indented. Need to see the back of the helmet, though, for the full thing.

I am liking the look of the armor, especially the more customized plate structure for her chest plates. That might make several women happy because of the lack of needing a form-fitting full chest.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back