Newbie from MI

snojo800

Jr Hunter
Hey all!

I am completely, utterly new to the costuming world....whew, that's good to have off my chest. I felt that there would be no greater challenge (or reward!) to attempt Boba Fett as a project. I've been looking around and researching for some time and I finally decided to sign up here at TDH to hopefully get started soon, and share with someone the experience and challenge. In the future I hope I can put together something that will do right by all the members here and teach me some new skills in the process!

Now to just take that first step....

deffinately in the right place...be patient and if you can afford to buy the right stuff the first time so u dont have to buy better things down the road and end up spending more $$ than u want to

Thanks guys! i definitely want to do it right, and just by browsing the forums i managed to learn a lot. i'm anticipating looking up bobamaker or fett pride for armor, and still doing more research for the soft parts of the costume. the main part i am concerned about is painting....i am not the authority on it in any way, but luckily i know some people who i could get together with to develop some hands on technique. i will be asking for tips and tricks in the future though! be prepared! :)

Welcome! Fett4Real is right. You are in the right place. Look through the boards (As you are doing!) and read, read, read. Once you get past 5 posts check out the Cargo Hold. Everyone on here is great to deal with. If you find a place on the internet that is selling Fett parts or what not search the forums here first. There is a ton of information here and use it!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back