Boba Fett ESB Armor Stencils

RafalFett

Well-Known Hunter
If you thought I was sleeping then you were wrong: I just finished the ESB armor stencils. My first impression was that there are so many images with this armor that it will be so easy to do the stencils... But I was wrong. The Shoulder Bells and Knee Pads and especially the Back Plate has very few reference images. I'm not 100% happy with it but is OK.

ATTENTION!!!
------------------------
After I took a better look on the PP3 armor, I noticed that this is not the same suit as the ESB hero, although is very similar. The major difference (and I'm referring just for the armor parts, not the Jetpack or Gauntlets) is that the Bantha Skull is the ROTJ type and not the ESB one. I renamed the thread title and will replace all files that are referring to these stencils as ESB/PP3.
Sorry for this mistake, I should take a better care before stating something.
------------------------

------------------------------------------
Update 27-05-2011
Added the color separation files to the armor parts.

Update 16-07-2011
All PDF files were corrected and replaced.

Update 08-11-2011
Corrected the Knee Pads and Collar Plate colors. All these files were replaced.

Update 25-03-2012
Added archived separation files in JPG format for those who want to edit or alter the stencil's dimensions.

Update 02-06-2012
The Chest Plates & Center Diamond files were redone from start to finish, while the Abdominal Plates and Cod Piece files were heavily modified for a more accurate look of the stencils. All the corresponding files were replaced and uploaded.

Armor New Files.jpg Cod New File.jpg

Update 16-03-2013
Added 'new' stencils that will fit the Rafal Works Armor templates. The stencils are basically the same, the only major difference is the template form, which automatically changes some of the scratch placements.

Update 20-11-2013
Replaced the stencils to fit the modified Rafal Works Armor templates, which was reduced with 5%. It now also incorporates the separate cod and knee pieces which will allow a better paint of those parts. These stencils are made to fit my armor templates and hopefully any of the existing great armors (fettpride, redkraytdragon and bobamaker). Because of the 24 attachments/post restrictions I removed the stencils that fit the WoF large armor templates. I might re-post it in one of my posts in this thread.

Torso armor:
ESB Torso Armor.jpg

Shoulder Bells - Color Separation
View attachment Shoulder Bells A4.pdf
View attachment Shoulder Bells LTR.pdf

Collar Plate - Color Separation
View attachment Collar Plate A4.pdf
View attachment Collar Plate LTR.pdf

Chest Plates and Center Diamond - Color Separation
View attachment Chest Plates & Center Diamond A4.pdf
View attachment Chest Plates & Center Diamond LTR.pdf

Abdominal Plate - Color Separation
View attachment Abdominal Plate A4.pdf
View attachment Abdominal Plate LTR.pdf

Back armor:
Back Plate.jpg

Back Plate - Color Separation
View attachment Back Plate A4.pdf
View attachment Back Plate LTR.pdf

Pelvic and lower back armor:
Cod Plate.jpg Back Belt.jpg

Cod Plate - Color Separation
View attachment Cod Plate A4.pdf
View attachment Cod Plate LTR.pdf

Back Belt - Color Separation
View attachment Back Belt A4.pdf
View attachment Back Belt LTR.pdf

Knee armor:
Knee Pads.jpg

Knee Pads - Color Separation
View attachment Knee Pads A4.pdf
View attachment Knee Pads LTR.pdf

Armor Layout:
Armor Layout.jpg

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing work man. Now I could finally start painting my pre-pro 3 and get ready for C6.

You are really kicking butt on this!! Any chance of doing ESB armor to go with the helmet stencils?!

Thanks.
This stencils are made to fit WOF's armor templates. So if you want a perfect fit, use Alan's amazing templates.

Amazing work man. Now I could finally start painting my pre-pro 3 and get ready for C6.

Thanks a lot! Good luck on the PP3 suit.

Thanks.
This stencils are made to fit WOF's armor templates. So if you want a perfect fit, use Alan's amazing templates.

OH, sorry, that's what I meant. I have his armor templates, but there doesn't seem to be any ESB painting templates for armor. I was hoping you were going to tackle those eventually! Your helmet templates for ESB are great and I am going to use those for mine!

Added the color separation to all armor parts. Have fun with these stencils!

DarthVeach, these stencils are for the ESB and the PP3 armor. This means 2 helmets (almost identical) = 1 armor.

Added the color separation to all armor parts. Have fun with these stencils!

DarthVeach, this stencils are for the ESB and the PP3 armor. This means 2 helmets (almost identical) = 1 armor.

My bad! :) I never realized the PP3 and ESB were nearly identical! Thank you for doing this!!

Excellent! For those making these suits, this is a great thing to have to work from.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back