Little TK Boys Boba Fett DONE!!!

At last I am FINALY done!!! I have to say that it was in the last minutes!!! Tomorrow I'm going to swedens capital, stockholm for my first troop with my Fett costume :D It's been my goal seens I started this project, to troop in stockholm with my fett costume be4 I turn 18 :p

I have worked with this costume seens last year, and it feels so great to be done!!! :D

I know I have manny to thanks for making this dream come true, but seens I'm tired, and going up early tomorrow, I wont have the time to write everyones names, (hope you understand and I also hope that you guys know who you are that have helped me so much :D)...

But I will bring a special thanks to a very nice, helpful member, and a friend ;) Bobby Fett UK!!! Rob, without yoru help, this never would be possible! you have helped me so much, and even if I have been a little bit annoying who asked you so much about parts, and makers, and acurasy etc, you have allways been there for me and helped me out as much as you possible could :D You are a great member and a even better friend !!!! :D

Yesturday I missed some parts.. today, they arived, but some parts were broken :( so I had to spend the whole day on glue and paitiens! but now, it's done, and I can't thank The Dented Helmet enought for what you ahev done to me! This is one of the best pages ever and without THIS great forum this never, EVER had been possible! So THANK YOU TDH and all kind members here who helping me so much!!!

Ok, here are some pictures! Seens it was dark outside I had to use flash on some pictures and some I didn't use flash on. Some pictures dosn't give the photos a fair view, some collors looks strange, but when I come back from my troop at stockholm I will make a video of it and show you guys!!!

PLEASE make a comment ;) I would love to know what you think :D
img73390.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img7340cn.jpg

img7342g.jpg

img73430.jpg

img7347x.jpg

img7346q.jpg

img7350qq.jpg

img73650.jpg

img73520.jpg

img7355t.jpg

img7360.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you BooBoo Fett :)

I am allways a little selfcritical, but it's so good to hear from an other that it looks good :)

It means a lot, thankyou (and others are free to leave feedback too :)

It looks great when your out there roll around in some dirt hes a bit clean looking some parts like the spats are good but the flight suit and vest are to clean for ROTJ IMHO

looking cool overall! fair play to you bruv.. one day I'll have mine completed to show-off
was that the armour I did? ;)

Looks great bro! I agree it needs some weathering on the soft parts, but other than that, id say it look phenomenal! Good job brother!

It looks great when your out there roll around in some dirt hes a bit clean looking some parts like the spats are good but the flight suit and vest are to clean for ROTJ IMHO

Yes it's too clean, but the flash on the photo makes a huge diffrens, actuly it's not that cleen.. I mean, the gloves are suposed to be gery, and in the pcitures they white.. so it's not as clean as in the picture, it's just that the spats are almost too dirty :p but even if the flash makes a diffrens, I have to agree, that yes, it's too clean ;)

but I'll fix that prommes ^^

looking cool overall! fair play to you bruv.. one day I'll have mine completed to show-off
was that the armour I did? ;)

yes, that's your work bro ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back