My Celebration V limited edition Fett print!

lonepigeon

Active Hunter
StarWars.com just unveiled my limited edition print for Celebration V and I thought the subject matter would be of particular interest to TDH!

trevas_c5.jpg

BTW - I hear there might still be some ROTJ "tells" in my ESB Fett image.
Please let me know if you see anything.

I made sure to fix the helmet, blaster, backpack, cape, no spats, belt pouches (leather and hang down grey ones), - I even added a hint of his ESB sidearm. I matched most of the paint chips to ESB reference as well.

PS - Thanks Mr. Fett (Andrew) for posing as my reference!

Last edited by a moderator:
the flightsuit should be a little more blue. but that's all i see, other than that it's an amazing piece. huge thumbs up!

What is really lovely about this painting besides the fact that its gorgeously rendered and composed, is that it captures an actual moment from the film from a completely different point of view. It convincingly tells part of the story we never saw. I really like it.

Wow, Chris, that is incredible. The only RotJ tell that jumps out to me on a first glance is the bantha skull. Still, GREAT image!

What an incredible piece of art. I agree that it's also cool because I scene from the movie at a different angle/perspective. Very well done.

Sean

I also see that the side pouches are hung ROTJ style.
The ESB pouches were behind the ammo belt.
But that's only if we are really nitpicking.
It's awesome.

I also see that the side pouches are hung ROTJ style.
The ESB pouches were behind the ammo belt.
But that's only if we are really nitpicking.
It's awesome.

Technically the pouch should be more around the front, but then he'd be resting his arm right on it which looked odd so I let it hang to the side more.
That's why the ammo pouches only half overlap the hanging pouch. Or is there more?
Seriously, I've probably got a few days before this goes to the printer so if there's something I can tweak in time, I will.

Is there any chance that you will be allowed to make prints, and have it available for sale online?

The prints will be Celebration V exclusive. If there are any left over after the convention they may go on sale at shop.starwars.com

are the spikes on the shoes nit wrong?
nice pic

I think my main reference for the boot spikes were recent exhibit pics. Are there differences in the spikes from ESB to ROTJ?
If you look close on the final art you can see a phillips head screw.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back