Darman Skirata's kit

Hettyc Aden

New Hunter
su'cuy vode!

Those who are members of the Mandalorian Mercs would more than likely know who i am.

I made this set to be a non canon set of Darman Skirata after the 501st books for when he escapes and reunites with his son and clan ( KT sent a mail saying what wouldve happened after the book after she announced she would not be writing anymore books, she gave a brief description of what would have happened had she contiued to author the series. She stated Darman and Niner would escape, Dr. Uthan would eventually unlock the aging sequence and give the Clone their lives back.)
so this is what i think the set would kinda look like:
Upgrades038.jpg

Upgrades035.jpg

Upgrades034.jpg

Upgrades033.jpg

C&Cs are welcome!

The kit doesn't give you the power to spot Linda Hamilton though does it bud? :D

Then again, neither does mine!!!! :)

LOL i know right, i think im gonna have to install a 360 field of vision in the helmet lol, Terminator 1 was on last night and i was sitting there thinking "how the hell did i miss her?" lol

Ha, the camelion stopped, but every time I turn around, your kit becomes more detailed. What's that fabric-ribbon attached to your shoulder bell saying?

Can't read the second letter but it looks like (from the button) R - allt

The mandoa on his helmet says Skirata

Loving that! Not too much criticism I can make... and I really like your concept design. Looks cool, but not overly-complex like some designs I've seen on the mercs. Excellent work!

thanks for your comments vode! btw Tomoe it says Rallt short for Ralltiir, i got bored one day and decided to do a medal thing from when the rebs fought the empire on Ralltir :p might take it off though and have something like wookie braids on the shoulder, thing is, Darman's a Skirata and the Skirata's have a wookiee ally so what could i replace the braids with?

Also i may stick on a shoulder cape too :) one like Lucas McCoy's where i can use it like a poncho :D

Atm for the braids ive got a black braid and a red strip of fabric, im thinking the black braid can be from a jetii who try to get Kad *bad idea as Dar hates Jetii :p* and the red strip can be from another jetii or something, but i still need to find something kaminoan to put on there

I like the idea of gray leather strips. Maybe a braid of different gray colored leather strips, from white to dark gray. Maybe cover one piece of your armor (shoulder bell or knee plate) in gray leather. Heck, you could even make yourself a gray leather vest.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back