New member saying Hi.

burnsy

Jr Hunter
Hi Everyone,

I posted in the Announcements thread and then realised today that there is this dedicated Introductions thread.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I live just outside London with my wife and three boys, 5 years, 3 years and 1 week old.

I've been a collector of Vintage SW toys for over 4 years now which has exposed me to many elements of the hobby. I may have met many of you UK guys at Mem's and show's over the last few years.

I have had a MR Stormie bucket as well as a Boba helmet from another source for some time, but I've always been interested in armour and I have recently been able to purchase a Stormtrooper suit. I'm not sure on the make or origins as it was bought from a fellow collector in a job lot of items. I have some work to do with it as it is already assembled but the velcro is not up to scratch and it needs some adjusting.

I have been lurking on the site for some weeks, and I love the vibe you have here aswell as some of the limelights.

Cheers guys, nice to be here.

Stu

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back