The zam forum mods...

Zam I Am

Well-Known Hunter
Unfortunately, my comp connection got fried the day before we left for D'c, so all my pics are a disorganized mess on Zam I Aint's comp, and we didn't have enuff batteries to take shots, so lotsa people emailed me. Mirax took this pic.
I thought it was a great shot of us two zam mods.
DSC08271.jpg

That was funny~ I pointed my blaster at all the people taking pics of me. But I promise I won't wipe out Dallas with my blaster. :D
By the way, I am so glad that so many Zammers were there. I was hoping to get a zam group shot after the dinner. But alas, no battery in the camera...grrr..
I am trudging forward to finish critiquing the costume. I will be giving a mini tutorial on all of the parts that I made last minute. Hopefully after I figure out how my server works (they changed all the protocols on webpaging) I will host loads of it on my site. Then you all can pick it apart. :D Upgrades? YES! There are zam upgrades, we're not done yet!

I Can say for a fact I meet in person for the first time atleast 5 zammers at DC this year. I would say that is a good number of us considering all things.

:lol: Jace you better watch it, you might just get a pm pile on! (As zam inserts real lazers in the blaster... and starts aiming at MaxPlague)

Zam I Am wrote:

(As zam inserts real lazers in the blaster... and starts aiming at MaxPlague)

Now...now... ZIA... we just wait until next year and throw one of those Kamino darts at him! ;)

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back