Space Bandito Buruk Kelborn, finally finished!

Ronin Jag

Hunter
The costume is done and the application has been submitted to the Mandalorian Mercs! :D For your viewing approval, I present Buruk Kelborn, star of Gra'tua Bounty Hunter Kandosii!

100_0343.jpg

100_0344.jpg

100_0345.jpg

100_0346.jpg

100_0347.jpg

Space bandito action!

100_0348.jpg

100_0349.jpg

Those pistols are DE-10's from the Star Wars Galaxies game. We have a guy in Mercs who casts those things, and yeah they are really nice lookin!

very nice... fit's a little off bout otherwise I'd say that's a solid 9 outa 10! And... I LOVE the DE-10s (which do look to be based on Colts), those are so cool I've seen a few of those over on the Mercs and they never fail to impress. I love the jet pack, very nicely done and your colors and pattern are quite awesome. Great work! Ori'kandosii!

Armor looks great, ner bod. I have never played galaxies, but the pistols, DE-10s, look like they were nodded from 1851 Colts, my personal favorite hand gun. I might just have to order a kit for myself. Thanks for the tip.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back