Metal ESB gaunts for james007bond

wickedbeard

Active Hunter
First off I wanna apologize to everyone who has orders with me for the wait.the inclement freezing snowy weather here has hindered my painting a bit.I do not have a workshop so all my painting is done on my little balcony outside.lol
but rest assured , things are getting completed, and you will not be disappointed.(pigeonfarmboy, and dsonik1 are next to be completed)
This set is done and will soon find it's new home in the UK.
It as usual features metal parts by Gabriel at Evolution.And as a new feature I am using whit waterproof automotive vinyl for the white areas of the ESB right gaunt.I always hated trying to paint these parts and the sticker material really gives them a nice clean look.

Now on with the pics,
first one is with a flash the rest are not.
oo7gaunts027.jpg

oo7gaunts028.jpg

oo7gaunts029.jpg

oo7gaunts030.jpg

oo7gaunts032.jpg

oo7gaunts034.jpg

oo7gaunts035.jpg

oo7gaunts036.jpg

oo7gaunts038.jpg

oo7gaunts039.jpg

oo7gaunts040.jpg

oo7gaunts041.jpg

oo7gaunts042.jpg

oo7gaunts043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Super, these look awesome Jeff, thank you ever so much......
These will go perfect with your armour too.....
Can't wait to get these on my arms.... :)

Whoa! These look amazing... your craftsmanship and painting/ weathering skills are awesome... These look like they could actually be real and not props... (makes me miss my old metal gaunts)... good luck with these james007bond!

Thanks CC, i'm really excited about getting my mits on these soon...
After this, i'm just waiting on my Softparts from BM (due soon), my JP & Harness from BFUK (due soon-next week) and finally my Ammo belt and sling from Taco.., toe spikes from Russ and that's it...
So close now..... :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back