Is There A Line Up Shot of Helmets? To compare?

mykull

Active Hunter
Just wondering if someone has a good hot of say all the different examples of Lids that have been available to purchase. Like Don Post regular / Deluxe / Australian lid / Rubies / fiberglass movie size...etc.

Reason I ask, is I think I might attempt to make my own lid after seeing the tutorial that was recently posted. I do own a 96 Don Post, which isn't mishaped at all, and I guess if I'm going to try my hands at making my own now, I would like to get it bigger in size. So if maybe a shot is available of helmets side by side that would be great.

Also does anyone have measurements???? close to the deluxe???

Thanks In advance.

P.S. I have searched the forum, but haven't come across anything..

I haven't had time to double check if there's anything there that would be of assistance, but you might want to check out www.starwarshelmets.com

There's also a side by side comparison of the MLC next to a re-worked DP97 in the MLC bucket thread if that's of any use.

Hope this helps.

Si

Got some shots of Hand-Schaub aluminum ESB Boba resculpt versus DP97 on left and DP95 FG on the right. DP helmets courtesy of Chrima.
Fetts4.jpg

Fetts5.jpg

HS Boba resculpt vs. DPdlx FG
fettcompare2.JPG

HS metal Jango and MLC
fettcomparemlc_0016.jpg

fettcomparemlc_0005.jpg

You would think I was biased or something :)

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back