For Sale / Interest : Boba Fett, X-Mas, Snow Globe

Lucksy31

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Helloe All,
I just received this years "whole sale" catalogue and look who popped up again, Mr. Boba fett himself. This year it appears to be a music box/ Snow Globe combination and looks pretty cool. I haven't seen these in ANY stores yet, so I was suprised to see it here. The "bad" news, is that just like last year, I'd have to buy hundreds of dollars of these to get the order shipped from the wholesaler. I would have ot order these soon to get them in, in time, and have them shipped to everyone BEFORE X-mas.

These will be $30 each plus $15 each shipping(Tracked and insured) inside continental US, (international shipping will be more). I'm gonna open this up to TDH first, and if I need more people, i'll then goto the 501st boards.

FETT_GLOBE.jpg

Here's the SPECS:

Star Wars Musical Snowglobe featuring the character Boba Fett with Han Solo frozen in carbon.

Globe is about 4" in diameter and stands 5.75" high with the base.
Base is made of resin Music box plays "Let it Snow"

If you ARE interested, and have funds available now, please post up. I figured i'd need 30 of them to be able to make the order. This is an interest thread, so I will NOT take any payments until all 30 spots are filled and the boxes come in. If I can get 30 spots filled quickly, I hope to get them in within 2 weeks and have then in plenty of time for X-mas. THANKS GUYS!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Interest List:
1. Lucksy31 -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
No one?? Hmm. Has anyone else seen these yet??

I'd love to get one, but I can't chance buying hundred of dollars worth of these without knowing they'll be bought up....

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back