Pvc gauntlets

M

mike

Pvc gaunts

I had an idea for pvc gauntlets if any one has done some I'd like to know haow they came out and if so any tips.:)

PVC gauntlets? Sintra? Like...what exactly are you thinking of? I made mine from sintra a million years ago, and I have seen several people on here do a really good job with making their own gauntlets from sintra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im doing that right now. Seeing as how I just started, and only one pair i dont know exactly what works and what doesnt. Just be sure to keep the top part flat to that there is a nice platform/foundation to build on. Use a piece of wood to keep the syntra falt.

When I said PVC I meant the pipes at hardware stores.

I was thinking about that as well. I guess it could be done if u have thin forearms. But if u have large forearms one solid pvc pipe wont work, there will be a huge gap between ur wrist and the pvc tube. I think I would just do a syntra gaunt. Im gonna have some pics of the base of my right gauntlet tonight. If u like what u see I will write some blueprints for u.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back