TDH PATCH UPDATE THREAD

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
This thread is to update those who purchased a TDH patch. We placed our order with the manufacturer yesterday, 09/10/2009. They expect to ship out the order on 09/28, so we anticipate orders beginning to ship around the first week of Oct. Thanks to all of those who ordered a patch!

Patches arrived today! Unfortunately I am getting ready to head out of town in 2 days and have a TON of patches to package and ship. The reality is that I won't get them all out before I leave. I will ship as many as possible and the rest when I return on Oct 11.

tdh_patches.jpg

Well, I have been at is since mid afternoon and believe it or not, I have ALL of the patches packed up and ready to ship! I will do my best to get them shipped tomorrow before we leave!

Just a note. All but a few of the international patch orders shipped yesterday!

Additionally, we do have some extra patches so if you didn't get in on the run, you do have an opportunity to pick a few up!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... patches!!

Those look sweet Art. I'll have to double check, but I do beleive that I was in on an order with Darkflower... if not, I'll be contacting you.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back