Opinion on Helmet

TK8495

New Hunter
Hey everyone, I'm new here, and just wanted to get your opinion on this helmet. My original intention was to sand it down, and repaint it to do a custom mando, but now that I have my hands on it, I think its too cool to mess with?

Is this good enough to for approval by the 501st? Obviously I need to reattach the Range Finer, possibly redo it all together. The custom Mando i had in mind wouldn't need the range finder...

I'm on the fence...

3720955057_649e76be11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, I'm new here, and just wanted to get your opinion on this helmet. My original intention was to sand it down, and repaint it to do a custom mando, but now that I have my hands on it, I think its too cool to mess with?

Is this good enough to for approval by the 501st? Obviously I need to reattach the Range Finer, possibly redo it all together. The custom Mando i had in mind wouldn't need the range finder...

I'm on the fence...

3720955057_649e76be11.jpg

If that does turn out to be one of Brian's, you'd be a fool to sand it down. :cry

Agreed, thats a streling paint job....
Buddy, what areyou going to do to the interior?
Would be interested to know as i'll be pimping up my interior too...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back