What materials used to build the helmet?

Tener

New Hunter
What materials you used to build the helmet?
Plexi for visor, and helmet? I do not know what material to use

I want to use pcv 2 mm. will be good?

Thanks

Will you be using W.O.F's helmet templates? If so you can build it out of heavy grade cardboard. Antman has a great build tutorial. Or you can build it out of signboard (Sintra) but I'm not sure you can get that in Poland. If you build it from Sintra then you can leave it as is, or you can make a mold from it and cast it in PVC resin or Fiberglass.
Do a search on helmet builds and you will see the different methods members here have used to build their helmets. As for the visor you can order one from T visor.com or Bobamaker.co.uk. Your other choice is to get a green face shield used for grinding and brazing (grade 5) and use that as a lot of people here have done.
Your choice of 2mm PVC sheet should work providing it's flexible enough and can be heated to shape. Don't forget to wear a respirator when doing it as that stuff throws off some nasty vapours.
Hope this helps :)

Will you be using W.O.F's helmet templates? If so you can build it out of heavy grade cardboard. Antman has a great build tutorial. Or you can build it out of signboard (Sintra) but I'm not sure you can get that in Poland. If you build it from Sintra then you can leave it as is, or you can make a mold from it and cast it in PVC resin or Fiberglass.
Do a search on helmet builds and you will see the different methods members here have used to build their helmets. As for the visor you can order one from T visor.com or Bobamaker.co.uk. Your other choice is to get a green face shield used for grinding and brazing (grade 5) and use that as a lot of people here have done.
Your choice of 2mm PVC sheet should work providing it's flexible enough and can be heated to shape. Don't forget to wear a respirator when doing it as that stuff throws off some nasty vapours.
Hope this helps :)

Yes, i use W.O.F's helmet templates
Very thanks for help:)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back