Got my Darth Vader Suit:review

CombatBaby

Well-Known Hunter
Just wanted to make a post to tell everyone how happy I am with Claudio from Customsprops.com

This is in regards to a Vader soft parts order I put in back in April and I finally got the package in the mail today.

Everything fits like a glove! Even the gloves...which i absolutely love.

I'm making all the hard parts by hand and my progress is pretty solid, finally having the suit is getting me really anxious.

The service and communication was great. Claudio contacted me immediately and got all my information and responded promptly to all my e-mails.

Now that might not seem like a big deal when you read it...but think... ;)

I know there are countless members on this board who have been victims of deals gone south where communication ceased or a product just wasn't as described and no good end was found. SO when a seller goes out of their way to let you know the progress of your order and actually sends you a tracking number (and isn't lying)

I'm not a vader expert yet, so maybe the suits might not be the best out there (not saying they aren't...i just don't know), but for what i expected I'm definitely satisfied.

I just thought that he and his site deserved some recognition. We have a lot of threads around here from people who are upset with other people and calling people out for bad deals....well...i'm calling someone out for a good deal, so maybe someone else can also benefit.

-Quinn Vladimir Chovanec

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back