Yo Yo Yo!

neildwalker

New Hunter
Hey all,

Every year around mid-october I think it would be a neat idea to build a Boba Fett costume to hit the streets with on Halloween night which always turns out to be a great party - but 10mins later I realise it's way too late to pull it together - so I made a pact with a mate to haev one finished for next october. So I'm just putting the finishing touches to teh helmet - then stage on ewill be complete. I'm hoping to find some more hints and tips and perhaps a few friends on here.

So there we are - peace out!

I know the feeling, I had that feeling 2 years ago and now im puting mine together too. Are you going to post your build? There are plenty of tips and people willing to help around here. Good luck!

There is certainly a lot on info on here - quite a maze of info actually to navigate through. I'm really stuck with the guantlets so I'm hoping to communicate with some people about taht when I'm allowed to communicate in other areas.

I'll def be posting my progress - hopefully it'll live up to everyone elses efforts!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back