And the Madness Reigns

BedlamX

Jr Hunter
Hello, all. My name is Tommy and I have been costuming for...um...decades (off and on). My only venture into Star Wars has been a few Jedi costumes and some parts for my wife's Leia costume. Most of what I have done are various sci-fi and horror costumes, usually with lots of facial appliances and/or gore (though I prefer to do alien facial appliances, myself). I have a full Stargate Wraith that I love to wear (but hate spending a couple hours getting into it:rolleyes), resident evil UBCS, Jedi (green...cuz it was different), Stargate SG-1 offworld (black...cuz it's slimming), and a few others I almost never wear anymore.

I just started the preliminary work on a new Star Wars costume (Tol Skorr from the expanded universe) and have been talked into trying a custom Mando (see, Steve...you got me to look into it). My wife is also wanting a custom Mando, so we will be doing two at the same time. I say "we" since she will at least try it on from time to time to make sure it fits :facepalm). Was checking around and found this site and the Mando Mercs and both look like great sources for info.

Hope to see some of you at various conventions throughout the years.

Hi and welcome! I'm Caroline or Ordeyn. I am currently working on a custom Mando myself. Looking forward to all you make and share with us! Good luck. :)

Thanks for the welcomes. Always nice to find a place with such great info and guides where the members don't treat you like dirt until you prove yourself "worthy".

Looking forward to picking some brain cells and syphoning up some of the tricks of the trade as far as armor goes :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back