What blaster to get?

Lisa

Jr Hunter
I'm looking for a blaster, and have no idea what to choose! I have some criterias, and hope they somehow will end up pointing me in the right direction.

I would like a blaster that looks good, and that's the most important thing. Kids love to take a closer look at your blaster, and it's a shame if they can see it's fake long before they even touch it. I would also like a light weight blaster, preferably not much heavier than my E-11 that weighs about 700 grams (1.54 lbs). Last, the price can't be too high. I wish I could afford the hyperfirm ones, but that's just too expensive right now.

I don't mind assembling and painting myself, that's part of the fun.

Any great ideas of what I should buy? I'd love to get some advice from you guys. :D

I think he does have a ROTJ, he does many other movie weapons as well. The pieces are light. I don't have it assembled yet, but I wouldn't imagine it will be very heavy

For people in europe id suggest getting sidewinders. You dont have to worry about customs, and though Ive not seen them, I hear good things.

While I am glad people like mine, and thank everyone for their support, I cant really comment on anyone elses, as I havent owned them.

I do know that from the pictures ive seen, you cant go wrong with any of the better known kits here.

The downside for mine is the greebles arent ready yet. Though pm's say the parts I need to finish them are on the way:)

m2

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back