Tiger Clones are Grrrrreat!

BardoFett

New Hunter
In the Clone Wars series, we are introduced to Plo Koon's squad of "Tiger" clones and that has got to be one of the coolest paint schemes I've seen so far.

So, just to see if I could, I ran out, grabbed a lid and splashed some paint on it.

It's just a shelf piece, right now. I'm working to install my EZ Visor Mod™ (to see more of that, click here) to make it slightly less kiddy-looking.

Anyway, lemme know what you think.

photo.jpg
photo1.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Second Orthar. I love tigers. Born in the Year of the Tiger. It's one of my totems and I want to raise one someday. But...

That looks more wolf-y to me, and the clone in uniform that Plo rescued was Commander Wolffe. My guess is that Clonetrooper corps/legion/whatever has some sort of "Wolffe Pack" monicker. :) I'm toying with the idea of doing one down the road.

--Jonah

Y'know, that's really wild...I never saw a wolf - until you guys said that. I was immediately struck by a tiger design, for some reason. Probably because the sawtooth shape underneath the eye looks like tiger stripes to me.

Also, the shoulder bell of the armor has a kind of tiger stripe look to it, similar to Plo Koon's gauntlets.

I didn't know about the name Cmdr. Wolffe, either...that obviously makes more sense if it's a wolf.

I was actually thinking about doing another animal - a burnt orange longhorn - Hook 'Em, baby! Haha...

You kiddin'? :D I used to play as the Silver Fox Company, contracted to Team Banzai for the Federated Commonwealth. *chuckle*

Incidentally, the current license-holders are working on a new version, and securing the rights to the mech designs that FASA "borrowed" without asking first time round. I want me my Shadow Hawk back...

--Jonah

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back