New old guy.

soopertrooper

New Hunter
Hey all,

I was into the SW costume thing and got out of it a few (like 10) years ago. My son, who is now 8, constantly asks about my Vader costume, my Fett, and the Jawas I used to make.

Seems time to get back and do a Fett that will make the boy proud!

I'm blown away by the wealth of information here. One thing I really loved about SW prop and costume building was the archeological pursuit of prop parts, and it looks like that's been going full steam in the years I've been off the radar. The last big finds I recall were when it was discovored that Obi Wan's saber was made from a grenade and the little gold doohickeys on Vader's reveal helmet were dental expanders. That should give you some idea how out of it I've been.

So, there's my life story and I'm looking to get rolling on a nice ESB Fett.

Thanks Studio Fett, I don't have any pics on hand as they were on my old computer that totally crashed. There may still be some around on fan sites, not really sure. Not long ago, I saw one of my Jawas on a site, but don't ask me where. A guy in California I think, named Justin. I've since learned to archive everything and recently bought an external drive to save important stuff on.

I had all the soft parts of a Fett when I sold off everything except my ROTJ Stormtrooper armor. I had a pair of Mark Cheng Fett boots, wish I had kept them. I now have no part of a Fett costume at all so I'm starting from square one.

:jet pack

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back