I cant help but wonder what I could know.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
If I wasnt always stuffing my head with information such as starwars.

So, ive been here about 2 years. Ive been really making things and learning things for less than a year!

The amount of information I have begun to store about boba fett, almost concerns me. Because what else could I learn instead?

I dont know about you, but I become a bigger repository for useless information daily.

Wow brother, I have had that same thought. :lol: I could be half way through medical school with the time I have devoted to the Fett.

Lol, I remember going to a comic shop here and I saw this boba fett on a mannequin, but it wasn't a very good one. One guy came in and was all excited about it. He was yelling, "Check it out man its Boba Fett from the empire strikes back". And I said, No it actually ROTJ, and went into detail about the differences, then I stopped, looked up, and thought to myself... OH MAN I'M A NERD! :) LOL

Lol, I remember going to a comic shop here and I saw this boba fett on a mannequin, but it wasn't a very good one. One guy came in and was all excited about it. He was yelling, "Check it out man its Boba Fett from the empire strikes back". And I said, No it actually ROTJ, and went into detail about the differences, then I stopped, looked up, and thought to myself... OH MAN I'M A NERD! :) LOL

I just had the same conversation with a guy who was talking about another guy in my garrison...Well supposedly this guy is doing an ESB Fett too and I was kind of bummed because I was stoked to be the only ESB in Florida. So the dude showed me pics of this other guy's costume to show me the progress and blammo...Full on ROTJ! So no only was I relieved but I got to educate someone on the differences. I probably sounded like a tard but at the same time I loved every bit of the conversation even though I've only been studying Boba like this for less than a year. About a year ago I would of made the same mistake b/w ESB and ROTJ...well, somewhat :lol:

There's no such thing as useless information, just a lack of opportunities to educate people on certain topics.

I think I have concentrated more on Boba Fett related items in the last 6 months than anything else that comes to mind; including house bills, car payments and repairs, food, etc... LOL

And BTW, I got this excerpt in an email from FineScale Modeler yesterday...

"Modeling science-fiction and fantasy figures

This 25-page article collection shows you how to model some of the most popular science-fiction and fantasy characters of the 20th century, including:

Indiana Jones in 1/6 scale

Robocop in 1/6 scale

The Terminator in 1/6 scale

The Predator in 1/6 scale

Boba Fett in 1/12 scale

But, THEY DIDN'T SAY BY WHOM/HOW MUCH/WHEN IT WILL BE AVAILABLE, only that it will be touched on in a future issue...

(Cue Charlie Brown...) "AUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had the same conversation with a guy who was talking about another guy in my garrison...Well supposedly this guy is doing an ESB Fett too and I was kind of bummed because I was stoked to be the only ESB in Florida. So the dude showed me pics of this other guy's costume to show me the progress and blammo...Full on ROTJ! So no only was I relieved but I got to educate someone on the differences. I probably sounded like a tard but at the same time I loved every bit of the conversation even though I've only been studying Boba like this for less than a year. About a year ago I would of made the same mistake b/w ESB and ROTJ...well, somewhat :lol:

Don't feel bad...

I painted my chest armor using whatever I could find for references last year, only to actually settle on doing and ROTJ after the fact; my paintjob is all wrong, but my stepdaughter gave me a 2 pack of SW playing cards for Christmas, and after looking closely at the Boba Fett card, I realized the BF on the card was the pre pro one, and my armor was painted based on that...

This was before I even knew there was a pre pro version... :eek:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back