*Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

*Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

• Total voters

BobaFettish

Well-Known Hunter
Now is your chance to finally put this question to rest. You can only vote once so that we will have a true and accurate total. So without further ado, VOTE ALREADY!
or or or

What about EP II Boba? You know, the little kid w/ out any armour. Doesn't anybody like this version?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually..I like all of them..Not a big fan of Jango, though..He's cool, but too clean.

My vote is ESB simply because it was his first appearence and the way we all got to know him.

-Mikael

What about Shadows of the Empire Boba Fett?? That's my favorite, not to mention The Bounty Hunters War Trilogy Boba Fett. Just kiding, ESB Fett is the only one for me.

Poor pre-pro!!

I've not seen to many pics of a pre-pro Boba so ROTJ is the Boba for me

Fett-UK

i declare that this poll stinks! there is no holiday special option!!!!

I thought I'd just stick with the four versions of Fett that we were the most familiar with. I guess I could have done a miscellaneous Fett category that included the Pre-Pre-Pro (albino) Fett, the Holiday Fett, Daniel Logan, and any other Fett I may have missed. Then again, mmmmm, no. :lol:

Very cool to see just how close this race is running. I tend to overlook Jango as he seems to be just the commerical exploitation of Boba but he sure seems to be holding his own!

Last edited:
Well, Jango fans, keep in mind that if you combine the esb and rotj, Boba is kicking Jango's a**!!!!! While we're bickering over which movie, Jango takes the lead!!! We should be ashamed of ourselves!!! :lol:

:p

-Austin

YAA!!!! We are the best!!! Congrats ESB on our first major victory! We have finally showed who is the most liked here ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back