Happy Holidays TDH!

Madrid Boba

Active Hunter
Merry Christmas !!!

I know that maybe is is a little bit early for this, but i wanted to be the first one.

I think that probably this will be a difficult period for almost all of us.

The worldwide crisis will make this christmas somehow different. Some of us are going through difficult financial times. I have seen many people in this forum selling one of the things that they may love most... their Boba Costumes.

Some other people is going also through very difficult moments because of illness.

I really wish you all very good luck, and the best for 2009.

I really mean it. :love

Merry Christmas !!!! :cheers

Alfredo (Madrid Boba)

I'll see your Merry Christmas and raise you a Happy New Year! Seriously though you're right about this being a very difficult Christmas for many, many people. Best wishes for everyone here at TDH, and don't lose sight of why we really celebrate Christmas, for it is the one true hope. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
i love my girlfriend, don't need anything else for Christmas...:) except maybe to get over being sick.

all the running around for holidays and shopping is becoming more and more tiring every year anyway. and theres always trouble at stores. in our area people got trampled down at the doors at several stores.

i think the emphasis on gifts detracts a lot from Christmas. the fact that people expect things is frustrating sometimes.

people should just be happy anyone else thought of them for 5 minutes if they chose to.

Yeah we all just need to relax and hope better time for 2009 ^_^, after all we have each other, dont care in we dont personally know each other but, with our words and pasion for the one thing we love, we are together

merry xmas everybody !!!

Yeah we all just need to relax and hope better time for 2009 ^_^, after all we have each other, dont care in we dont personally know each other but, with our words and pasion for the one thing we love, we are together

merry xmas everybody !!!

Bravo maycol, well said!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

WolfieXmas2008.png

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back