Mando Jedi? KOTOR 3

adonian

Active Hunter
One of the concept character's from KOTOR 3 a Mando-Jedi?:facepalm Sorry if someone already posted this, if they did, admins please delete.

mandoJedi.jpg

I think this should probably be either in the Sarlacc Pit or Other Star Wars characters sections rather than Boba's armour.

Anyway that aside, It looks to me more like it's simply an armoured Jedi. Look at it this way, if you fight armoured Mandalorians long enough, not to mention Sith troops and Sith Lords; with blaster bolts flying and sabers buzzing around your head you're probably going to work out pretty quick that your tan coloured pyjamas aren't doing much in regards to protecting you and opt for a nice set armoured over-alls instead.

Hahaha well i know this is a really old thread but if its a mando jedi your looking for i have already sketched one.
Jedi_Mandalorian_by_Alpha_02.jpg

i dont know if you were looking for one. but here :lol:

Old thread reviver. Lol. Good drawing. A interesting way of interpreting oneone1111's drawing. I like it. A while back I decided to make my mando a tracker, so he has an awesome brown cloak/robe. But I think i've decided to make it more of a jedi mando now. I've got a custom lightsaber for it too.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back