Airbrush recommendations?

jackpot76

Active Hunter
I have been a rattlecan guy so far but was thinking of asking for an Airbrush for xmas.. Id love some opinions on decent ones from some of you experienced members.. it would be much appreciated..thanks!

Not sure about the brush, but had a thread on here asking about compressors for one, so you might want to look that up.

I have 2 airbrushes.

Both are Badger.

My first one is a Badger model 200 NH. It is what I use for costume parts, for laying down base coats. I use that for weathering also. It is single action, meaning one push means both paint and air come out. It has been serving me well for about 4 or so years now.

My other airbrush is a Badger Renegade Velocity, it is great for automobile detail painting. And it is a Double Action, which means, you press down for air and pull back for paint.

Now those are what I have. Head over to www.airbrush.com, and ask around there what they prefer.

Yea...i meant the whole setup..airbrush and compressor..sorry...like I said..new to the whole airbrush thing.. lol Thanks so far guys.

Also..if you have a good place to purchase them...possibly online that is reliable..if you want PM me in case it is something the admins dont want as public info? Not sure how that goes.

Personally, I love my Aztec A470 - it's easy to clean - interchangable nozzels are really cool (and color coded) - I've been using for about 10 years now - solid.

I use an air compressor - the Senco PC1010 - does the job just fine.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back