Greetings from Texas

Trandoshan

New Hunter
Ive been a fan of BH since I first watched the Star Wars series.

I first started using pepakura for my builds, like for my Ao2 mask, as well as the start of an iron man helmet. I have been reding the forum for a short while, and finally got the chance to start on my Fett helm.
99a4ccb1112bsh2.jpg

That was 2 hours of work(notice the impromptu stand... aka lavalamp). Next couple of days ill resin it and get more done.

Im more of a fan of Bossk, hence the handle. I also like to build weapons, such as the E11 blaster, thats about 30% done.

Needed a small winter project to stay inside and work on in this freezing 50 degree weather :p. Ill be around posting, and thanks to wizardofflight for the templates for the helm. Once I can actually post elsewhere, Ill show my other WIPs.

Look forward to getting to know yall.
-Doshan

Well since I cant post anywhere else lol

I fiberglassed the helm on the outside, then glassed the inside of the dome, then glassed the outside to solidify it all together:

c27120c7efe2rf6.jpg

Still very rough, next comes the bondo.... and then the accessories.

(And yes, very bad pic, but I still cant find the charger for my camera, and with the angle, the front looks very uneven)

Im about 3 hours west of SA on the border :p

And by the way, I must say Im really surprised at how cheap I was able to get this far, only spent about 10 bucks :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back