BENTLEY OTOOLE POLICE ACTION-EVIDENCE GATHERING!

Alcfalath

Active Hunter
Hey all,

This is a cross post from the 501st Terror Australis Garrison Forums...

Troops,

Usually we are not allowed to mention armour suppliers names on the forums however I have run this past the CO and he has given the green light. I have received a formal request from Queensland Police Detectives to ask for any members or non-members to contact them in relation to Bentley O'TOOLE.

The following is an excerpt from Detective Chad LONERGAN's e-mail to me this morning:-

"I have seen a forum for the 501st where a lot of people have had bad dealings with O’TOOLE. I cannot get onto the website from the work computer but had heard that you may have some knowledge/involvement with the 501st. What I was proposing was to post my work e-mail Lonergan.Chad@police.qld.gov.au on the website saying if anyone has had any dealings with O’TOOLE where money was paid for an item but it was never sent or they never received it to contact me via e-mail."

It appears that O'TOOLE has been selling the same items over and over again [R2D2 units to USA & Spain recently] and after receiving payment for them never sends them. He then allegedly re-sells the same items a second, third or fourth time.

As stated above this is an official request if you have had dealings with O'TOOLE and have been ripped off or know someone who has - please contact Chad on his e-mail address. Your complaint and information will be treated with the highest degree of confidentiality.

If you have any questions please don't hesistate to contact me via PM - or you can just e-mail Detective LONERGAN.

Cheers,
JT.
tk7551@hotmail.com

****IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF ANOTHER STAR WARS RELATED FORUM - PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CROSS POST THIS THREAD****

I know a hell of a lot of people have had bad, shocking or worse dealings with this person, and now its finally come round where its all going back on him... Anyone who has been cheated by this individual needs to get in contact with Detective Lonergan with all the evidence they have on Bentley. Proof of payment, goods ordered and dates etc...

Finally those who have been done over by O'Toole can finally have a bit of closure. Its been a long time coming...

Great news... !!! I'm more than sure that I¡ll never get my money back (or the helmet I paid for...) but I really hope he Pay for all he has done to us... and I really wish he can end in jail... no matter if just a few weeks, but I really wish that !!! a little justice !!!

I'll gather all the info about our deal, emails (damned it, I lost a few ones when my computer broke)... and I will email that officer... this is going to be really interesting !!!

Thank you for your amazing help !!! and please, keep us informed !!!

I so nearly bought from this guy, was this forum that informed me not to, thanks guys.

Hope justice is served to him, in large portions.

He finally made it into the forum boards , i spoke to Bentley 2 maybe 3 years ago over the phone , i bought an indy idol which took him 2 months but luckily I hounded him so much , he sent it.
I havve heardfrom literally everyone i know that he has rolled just about everyine in the prop collecting world.
He has a website called something studios, which is easy to see as he displays his only STAP which he sells over and over again.
I will get back with the site name unless someone else already has.
You should be able to post everything on the forums, even if one person got screwed, I would like to name one but do not want to be labelled anything.
They should make it policy, therefore they would think twice about taking advantage of anyone.
good post
mars

About time something happened to this S.O.B. Scum like this need taking down. I hope people who've been on the recieving end of his dreadful business practices get some closure, if not some of their hard earned cash back. :(

Email sent... let's see if this detective can do something... I Really pray so... (even if I dont get my money back, I only wish he can pay for all he has done )

Bump... if anyone knows people affected by this, get them involved.. the more people, the more evidence. Means that he wont slide out of it with a slap on the wrist...

It's funny how people think they can get away with this stuff. Sooner or later, you get caught. Hopefully this guys spends some time in the clink, and it can be a warning to the would-be scammers out there.

I just find it annoying with all his excuses.....family to provide for....several projects at once....

and the fact that he's stated it's basically his main source of income so sometimes he just has to take orders with no intention of finishing anything in a timely basis.

i wonder if he even has kids....you think his family would knock some sense into him like...get a real job before you get thrown in jail.

i dunno, I read a story about a guy that was doing this with Mac laptops a few years back. selling them over and over on ebay and taking wire transfers. eventually he got caught and fraud charges totalled over $100,000 from him.

I'm just always amazed at the shamelessness of scam artists

Mail has ben sent to mr. Lonergan.
Thank you very much for your support Alcfalath.
Hope he will have some days in the jail for my 450 $AUD:angry

Mike

*ALERT* Bentley O'Toole is at it again under a new ebay name handjob solo Queensland police has been notified, not sure if ebay has been told yet but I'm sure someone is on it.
Please spread the word to other forums, garrisons, squades etc...

[TAG]Jaster;404013 said:
*ALERT* Bentley O'Toole is at it again under a new ebay name handjob solo Queensland police has been notified, not sure if ebay has been told yet but I'm sure someone is on it.
Please spread the word to other forums, garrisons, squads etc...

Sadly he already has one bid on two of his items that he's "selling" on eBay. But I've already reposted the original post from this thread over at another forum that I'm active at to try and spread the word about this character.

54.gif

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back