Another new guy..

dark boba

New Hunter
Hey guys new guy here, i decided to start making a fett suit over the next year or two, found this place and now i know it's going to be a lot easier!!

I'm a long time fett fan i even made a decent fett page back in my early teenage years (24 now). He's always been my favorite character. I wanted a suit for as long as i can remember, but have only seriously considered it the past 3 years or so.

I didn't realize how little i know about fett's suits untill i visited here!

I'm still trying to figure out where to start, where to get armor, helmet, soft parts, etc. As well as picking which fett i want to do, i'm leaning towards se (esb helmet) finally figured out what FP BM and MOW mean too! (If there are any more impt. acronyms let me know!)

I'll be doing my homework for awhile lots of good info here!! Any tips or advice are very welcome!!

Welcome to the boards! This place is awesome for information on Boba, Jango and Zam. You will be able to find just about everything you need to build your costume here! Good luck with your Boba!

G-Fett

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back