Can anyone hook a brutha up with a FONT??

Lucksy31

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
UPDATE: Need a Star Wars FONT??

Hey everyone,
I recently purchased a new boat, and i'm getting ready to put its name on the back as one of my decals. The problem is, I don't have the "official Star Wars" FONT. I have a few that are close, but not the actual one. This may be the most important FONT to have for me, and sadly, I have not aquired it yet. Does anyone have it by chance?? I'd be happy to compensate you!!:cheers While I'm at it, how about the Philadelphia Eagles FONT too??
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks guys!!
-Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the font called Star Jedi. It is a free font if you don't already have that one, you can find it at almost any font site. I checked my font files and that seems to be the only version I have left since my crash a couple months ago. It's not "official" but it's close.

UPDATE:

After many hours of fruitless searching, I have hit the JackPot. I found ALL of the Star Wars FONTS that I could ever use. These are TTF files that are used in WINDOWS OS's. They can be found in the attached ZIP file.

FYI, there is a really cool FONT called FORCED ENTRY that is a different SW character for each key. The FETT MAN is under letter "P" and looks SWEET in an ESB pose and SLAVE1 is under the number "7".

Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• SF Distant Galaxy AltOutline.zip
    609.2 KB · Views: 390
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back