Holy Moly I won!!

99centTaco

Active Hunter
I never win anything. But I was at a craftshow this past weekend and I bought a raffle ticket. We left early since it died out quickly and I just got phoned that I won a GPS -LX90-ACF Meade telescope. I can't wait to pick this guy up tomorrow! Not bad for only a buck!

Hope is not a scam...just to make you come and later find
out you have to buy a Cando or some Time Share in order
to recieve you prize. Good Luck!(y)

Woo Hoo!

Congrats! Dont sell it - you'll have LOTS of fun with it I promise!
I have an ETX (forget which model now) and I love it!

Dave

No I'm sure its not a scam, it was a big rally to help breast cancer awareness and they gave all the other prizes at the end of the day. I am going to keep it. I think i might be fun when I'm bored at night.

Thats a good one, my uncle has it. You can hook it up to a laptop and just tell it what star to find and it does it all for you. Congrats.

Ooh thats pretty sweet. My dad has a Meade (no clue what model) but those things are awesome. I need to tell him to bust that thing out again so we can do some stargazing. I think my dad has an 8" one.

I tell you, It's very breathtaking to see with your own eyes, the ring of Saturn, the storm on Jupiter, and the icecaps on Mars.

Will yours come with a programmable motor that will turn the telescope to compensate for the earth's rotation to keep the object you are look at from drifting out of view?

Right on brother. With that thing you can zero in on Endor and guide in a tactical nuclear strike on those **** teddy bears that ruined ROTJ!

You could see into the neighbors house with that thing!

kidding, ahaha

but seriously
congrats.

nothing like winning something for a buck!

Sweet Taco. You will be able to check out some of my progress in person then... I'll give you coordinates in Ohio. I can also show you when something arrives here from you :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back