Question for veteran Zammers

Smashlytwa

New Hunter
I am hoping to start my costume as soon as i graduate cosmetology school next april. I was wondering honestly, realisticly, how much you spent total on your costume. If you dont want to post it here you can pm me. I plan to (if they are still being made then) order any premade pieces, unless my brother decides to help me make them. I've tried browsing for prices on things (shoes, fabric, notions, materials of all sorts), but its just always so vague. I dont care if you did it thr trifty way or if you did it the most accurate/pricey way, i just want a realistic price range to plan on spending for it. I just now its an extreme undertaking, and was going to ask for the money for my costume for a graduation gift if its not too much.

I have spent alot on my Zam so far and I am no where near close to finishing. Here is my list so far.

Prada shoes - $180
Zam fabric from custom run - $245
Aluminum Blaster - $150
Resin Blaster Handle - $45
Electronics for Blaster - $140
Rifle Scope and Greeblie - $80

Total so far - $840

I still have tons to purchase for my Zam (leather, dyes, more resin parts, etc). I am going for a vrey acturate Zam costume.

I'm pretty close to $2,200 and I just have the rifle left to actually buy. I need to still build everything.......but I have all the parts, leathers, dyes, fabric etc. Maybe even a little closer to $2,400....it's been awhile since I added it all up.

Somewhere around $3,000. I don't know the exact dollar amount because I never added it all up... and I really don't want to know. (It's better that way! ;) )

I have about $3500 in mine, but at least $500 of that was parts that I've since replaced, so if you start with the good stuff and make the leather parts yourself, you can do a quite nice one for under $3k

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back