We need your help to create two busts for our TDH booth!

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
While we feel the TDH table/booth at Comic Con was a great success we really want to improve and enhance the booth. One thing that ALWAYS attracts attention is when we have members in costume at the table or when members bring their props to display. However, having members bring their own props means the possibility of those pieces being damaged or even stolen. With that in mind, we would like to put together two upper body busts (as seen in the image below), one of Boba and one of Jango, to be permanent table display pieces. These pieces would be permanently affixed to the mannequins and would have portable storage boxes that would double as pedestals for the displays. While we may have to resort to purchasing pieces for these costumes, I would first like to ask you, our members for donations of parts to build these up. We need a lot of parts but since these will be armless, legless, and rockketpackless displays, it should be relatively easy to put together with your help. Below is a list of the parts we know we will need (there may need to be more). If you feel you can help, please sign up and I will contact you privately with details. Thanks for all of your support!

Progress on these pieces will be posted here until they are complete!

Boba Fett:
Helmet - ART ANDREWS
Ears - ART ANDREWS
Metal Rangefinder Stalk -
Visor -
Rangefinder -
Ranefinder Lamps -
Undersuit -
Vest -
Wookie Braids -
Chest Armor (Chest, Ab and Backplate, Shoulder Bells) -
Shoulder Screws -
Cape -
Girth Belt -
Ammo Belt -
Side Pouches -
Helmet Painting -
Armor Painting -

Jango Fett:
Helmet -
Ears -
Metal Rangefinder Stalk -
Visor -
Rangefinder -
Undersuit -
Leather Vest -
Chest Armor (Chest, Ab and Backplate, Shoulder Bells) -
Leather Rope Belt -
Leather Ammo Belt -
Helmet Painting -

tdh_standees.png

Last edited:
I could take care of these for Jango

Chest Armor (Chest, collar, Ab and Shoulder Bells) Leather Ammo Belt

I reallly don't like the idea of the Boba being without a Jet Pack
Let me see what i can do to procure one & I will also offer to paint it

if that's ok with you guys
also,
If we do ROTJ, I have a correct Shelterhalf that you can have for the cape
crazy4bobafett won't mind sewing it for me , I'm sure :lol:

Wow... The immediate response is amazing.... but I guess thiskind of response should be expected from this community as you guys have all been so so generous in the past.

In regard to the rocket pack, I wasn't going to include them because I wanted these pieces to be display pieces only and very portable as we would likely be shipping them from con to con. I would love to have the packs, but just don't know how we could make that work but I am totally open to your ideas and suggestions.

What versions of Boba for the busts? I could supply a helmet or two if needed. I could also airbrush paints if needed.

I am not entirely sure which version to do. As much as I don't like it myself, the SE combo seems to be the favored variation of the suit, so perhaps that would be the best way to go.

I have a mystery helmet I can throw out there for anyone to paint. Just tell me where to send it.

DON'T TELL ME I DON'T VISIT THIS BOARD, ART !

BTW- I love your sig...I can't wait to make it mine :)

l am up for helping in any way that I can. just let me know what work needs to be done, I am up for painting all of the way to building parts from scratch.

I have 2 white girth belts. They are made of nylon though, not mohair. I was gonna throw them up on the boards but if you guys could use them they're yours. I don't have the first clue as to how to dye the nylon, but they are at your disposal non-the-less.

Levi

In regard to the rocket pack, I wasn't going to include them because I wanted these pieces to be display pieces only and very portable as we would likely be shipping them from con to con. I would love to have the packs, but just don't know how we could make that work but I am totally open to your ideas and suggestions.

You have a very good point.
They do tend to take up a lot of room.

My vote is for SE (even though I'm a purist)
Can I still do the Cape?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back