New Fett on the Street.

Boba Bolts

New Hunter
Hey guys, I just purchased my own Fett gear and am well on my way to completing my very own Boba costume :D i've been wanting to do Fett for YEARS and finally have the chance to work on my dream project. Here's some pics of my armor.

DSCF0177-1.jpg

DSCF0172-1.jpg

DSCF0179-1.jpg

Cant wait to get to know all of you on tDH :D seem like a very united and friendly group of ppl.

Also as a side note a little about me. I'm 16 and am a very excited future 501st member (too bad they dont let kids my age in :p poodooh!) but I want to have a few 501st acceptable costumes in by the time I'm old enough. At the moment I have 3 costumes. Darth Revan, Stormtrooper and Boba Fett. Here's a pic of my Revan and TK.

korlakwallpaper-1.jpg

I've put together close to 8 costumes by now. Revan, TKx2, Plo Koon, Dark Jedi, Fett, Nihilus and am workin on a Royal Guard and Tie pilot with friends. So I gots a little exp in deh bucket :p but I could still use all the advice i could get! I'm also a film-maker (made finalists in this years Atomfilms challenge :D "Last Stand of the Jedi") and hope to be making films when I'm well older :) well thats me :) Really look forward to getting to know you all :D

-Kor

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! Those are some nice costumes!!! And your only 16? I'm 38 and I can barely afford one! :cry Can you get me a job where you work:lol:lol::lol: can you post a link to your film? I Would love to see it(y) Well, welcome to the TDH8) Your going to fit in nicely :cheers

Here's some more pics from a recent event. I've acquired a few more parts to the suit.

AutumnCarnivalforAutism-09-13-08-10.jpg

AutumnCarnivalforAutism-09-13-08-1.jpg

AutumnCarnivalforAutism-09-13-08-08.jpg

I'm still trying to find myself an EE-3 and neckseal. but I'm coming pretty dang close!

Welcome!!

TDH is great! You'll love it!
You have some very nice costumes!

You're 16 ha? me too, and working on my Fett as well, I also have a Sandtrooper:).

wow... the day you turn 18 is going to be great. i can see the garrison now... "wow, this new guy just joined and he has a whole legion of costumes already!!!"

welcome!

hahaha... you have no idea :p. I've gotten like TONS of ppl in my high school into it too. as of now we have around 13 ppl joined with costumes waiting to turn 18. soooo... 2010 will have a big growth of members in the Alpine Garrison :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back