Army of Two mask Part Two

Jarvis

Active Hunter
Army of Two mask Part Two Update

Iv'e had so many of folks ask about sculpting the second Army of Two mask so I got started tonight just before going to bed, :facepalm It took a short while to block it in and tomarrow I'll attack it for a few hours and see how much I can get done.
Here's a couple pics.

aotsam001.jpg

aotsam003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New pics after about an hour of work before taking the rest of the day off.:)
aotsam009.jpg

aotsam008.jpg

A little building up and smoothing out and it should be ready for the rubber in the next few days.:D
I promise my next project is Fett related:lol:

Awesome! 8) I just started playing Ao2 and what a bad@$$ game. I might be interested in buying one sometime soon. Will it be about the same price as your Tyson version?

It was pushed in but has since been reshaped, Over the next two days I'll be putting the finale touches to it and post pics to get feed back before it see's rubber.
If anyone wants to chime in on design points please feel free.

Brian

The only thing i did notice was in the screen cap the "eyebrows" seemed more pronunced like in your 1st couple pictures. even still it is worlds better looking than anything I could ever come up with :cheers

two%20guys.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great Brian, my only comment (if allowed) I agree with 'Old Timer' about the eyebrows being more pronounced on his attached pic?
Other than that... awesome sculpt! (y)

Thats killer!!!! I been considering getting this game, knowing that it already kicks a@$!!! When I seen the previews of the game, and I seen the armor and helmets, I knew someone would be tackling this project pretty soon!! LOL

I'm interested into seeing how this turns out! Great work!!! I wish I could learn how to sculpt.:lol:

Sorry guys my shop had a meltdown last week and I;m putting it back togeather right now ,I should be back in business soon .
I also had a computer crash thats why I have'nt been in contact lately I'm using my daughters to answer Emails today .
I'll be at full speed in a few days.
Thanks B

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back