poor boots

Jon I think that one of the makers/sellers from 'evolution' is a member here? didn't he have that issue with the ESB cape colours? ;)

I seen those on fleabay too!! For $250 bucks they better be accurate! heck you can et dress shoes that look like that for $50-$75!!! although his flight suit doesn't look too bad.

Ronin, since you have a Mark Cheng pair (the best boots IMO), you think that all the other boots are bad ¬¬

All I can say is...

YOU ARE CORRECT :lol:

i feel there is definately A need for lower priced products out there. not every boba and Jango can afford 250 a crack of 1 item. There really needs to be an alterative to the highest priced( yes you may need to go with plastic roresin instead of aluminum) stuff out there. However that gets into the question is only the highest priced stuff acceptable by legion standards?? If so, then arn't we really buying our way into the legion of haves, and have nots???

anyway I see a lot of parts of high quality but not affordable. I do not mind buying boots or whatnot and giving them to my husband to alter to make more accurate but....at a certain price level the item should be accurate as is.
Right now we are having a tough time finding alternatives to the aluminum stuff out there. unfortunately there are no alternatives. It really seems to be How accurate does it need to be/ How accurate does it need to cost?? and what are the acceptable substitutes( ie where is the leeway??)

Bashing other people's pricing is definitely frowned upon on TDH guys. Please take it to PMs if you want to continue.

Hi everybody again ; im Gabriel from Evolution .... i read the forum every day ... i write again for the boots , we make this boots .. and please believe me that the boots are really nice and accuate ... but the pics are really bads !!!! .... why the cost ... i now is a little high but the have many works and first class real leather ... for this ... the price is a little high ... but i stay working in a new pair (i get better costs) and i can lower them and offer a new boots with the and the wear ... when you see maybe you can reconsider the opinion ... but i take all the opinions ... beacuse they allow me make better products ... as you see any opinion is always welcome !.-

For other use who post ... i don`t belive that someone remember the first cape with the wrong colors !!!! ... was a stupid production error that i don`t check ... it`s my karma !!!

I have a really Appreciation for the people of the forum ... and i planning to have very special prices on all the items ... This way that already they know ... if you are interesting in something you only must contact directly.-

Thanks

Gabriel
chapa59@gmail.com

i forget the pic !

P5260142.JPG

I decided to delete my initial post as it was not my intention to bash Gabriel (aka Britt59).

No hard feelings Gabriel :)

Ronin

Im not angry for your post in any way !! ... like i say i really have Appreciation for all the comments ... they can permit to me fix some errors !

Thanks !:)

brit59, I actually like the leather look you have done to your boots,8) as opposed to the fabric ones that Caboots and others have done. But why do you have them all grey except the back where your ball of your ankle is? :confused Shouldnt it have black stripes down them? :confused Is this a specific Pre-Pro version? That is the only thing im confused about. Can you clear this up for me?
thanks!

I'm not bashing vendors. I an just saying even retail stores like Cabellas recognize the need for Best , Better and good quality products. All of which should do the job. We just seem to be lacking makers of the Better and good. Not every one can afford the Best nor should they have to......that would be elitist. I encourage some one to try their hand at offering alternatives.

The leather look is AWesome by the way!!

brit59, I actually like the leather look you have done to your boots,8) as opposed to the fabric ones that Caboots and others have done. But why do you have them all grey except the back where your ball of your ankle is? :confused Shouldnt it have black stripes down them? :confused Is this a specific Pre-Pro version? That is the only thing im confused about. Can you clear this up for me?
thanks!

It`s the first shot pics ... the next week i have the boots ready with the spikes and the special wear:)

I'm not bashing vendors. I an just saying even retail stores like Cabellas recognize the need for Best , Better and good quality products. All of which should do the job. We just seem to be lacking makers of the Better and good. Not every one can afford the Best nor should they have to......that would be elitist. I encourage some one to try their hand at offering alternatives.

The leather look is AWesome by the way!!

Thanks !!:)

I dont think the weathering is what im talking about. most people like to weather them themselves. What I was talking about was the top of the shoe going down to the toe is black. its not weathered black, its a totally different color. and then there is black piping that goes down the sides. here is a pic (I think these are TK409's Caboots) of an unweathered and weathered pair. I am not doing this to bash you, I really want to see you and your company succeed!:cheers But for the price you really need it accurate as possible, and if you intentionally left them grey I would love to know why. thanks!!

caboots.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back