USCM marine patterns

I think he means the armor that was used in the movie Aliens. If so, I have not seen anything like that here. I would suggest google.

digital Desert
ACU
Crye Multi-cam
woodland
digital woodland

I can get all these uniforms and tactical vests
if you specify the type and make I can get you a very cheap price

The kind used in the aliens movie was called Safarilage. It's no longer produced by all accounts but theres a forum you can join where they produce copies. I've just bought a set of the pants on eBay for $25. Can't seem to find the shirt though

The kind used in the aliens movie was called Safarilage. It's no longer produced by all accounts but theres a forum you can join where they produce copies. I've just bought a set of the pants on eBay for $25. Can't seem to find the shirt though

Try Warfighters.co.uk
I buy alot of my combat gear from there if they don't have it they can get it for you

the material used in aliens was completely custom (safariflage) was the closest comercially available pattern out there ,try the aliens legacy or scifimilitary

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back