Bradleyfett Armor Progress

FettDad

Active Hunter
hey guys, just wanted to get some feedback on my armor progress...i got bradleyfett armor, and it needed to be cut out of the mold....so of course, that was the first thing i did...i have finished the chest, ab, knees, and one shoulder bell, they still need to be sanded, so...let me know whatcha think!!!

bfarmor.jpg

bfarmor2.jpg

bfarmor3.jpg

i am going to use a lighter....tried it out on a scrap, and it worked pretty good...still kind of clueless on the knees...both the missle/dart side and inside pieces have to be mounted, bradley gave me a quick idea, but still not sure of how to do that...the knees are pretty thin, especially on the vertical parts on the inside and out where those pieces go...any ideas would be great...i need to heat up the left chest piece and bend it a little, it has a greater arch to it than the right one does, so when i set it down on a flat surface, the left one sits higher than the right...i guess that is just cosmetic, but it bugs me a little...any ideas there would be great too...thanks guys for the encouragement!! and yes, having a blast, jawa!!!

You may need to trim the top of the kneepads some more. The plastic is too thick right there and it will crack easily. Keep it at about about 1/8" or so.

Hey D...
Any chance you could make your pics any 'bigger' as I can't make out what your showing us? :lol:

Great work so far... ;)

hey, Gav, that is how they uploaded...i even resized the images like i always do...nice of you to keep me on my toes, by the way ;)...thanks for the kind words everyone!!

Man Fettdad, when are you gonna mention that this is now MINE!!! Yeah Baby!! Boomer Sooner!!!! No more sintra for the Boomer Fett!!!! Sweeeeeeeeet!!!

It's my understanding that per what Darrell (FettDad) told me he was selling it to Boomer, (a fellow Okie!).
But he is going to be absent from here for a little while, as he currently doesn't have access to the net at home. He IS looking to get that rectified soon tho.
In the meantime he said he was going to check in periodically about once a week, by means of a public library or something.

He just called to get me my shipping address. Unfortunately we are both in the same situation. After next Wed I'll be out of pocket til July 6th. I can't wait to glum my greedy little mits on that armor. -thanks Fettdad, YOU DA FETT!!!-

He just called to get me my shipping address. Unfortunately we are both in the same situation. After next Wed I'll be out of pocket til July 6th. I can't wait to glum my greedy little mits on that armor. -thanks Fettdad, YOU DA FETT!!!-

Good to hear!
The sale of the armor I mean, not the lack of internet. That bites.

I hear ya. He will be using the funds to upgrade his armor another step from what he says. I will be getting the internet back when they finish building the new Casa De Boomer. Hopefully in the next few weeks. (its only taken them a year and a half to get this far and its no palace)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back