check out this video

Akaron Tarik

Jr Hunter
i don't know if any of you have seen this, but i thought G4 had a pretty good Star Wars segment a while back.

check it out...i find it pretty funny.

enjoy

A.T.

Last edited by a moderator:
"and now young pilot, you will die!"..... that was my favorite spoof until robot chicken and blue harvest came out!!!

"Three things in life are certain; death, taxes, and 85 being open." - Chad Johnson

LOL I remember that. ahhhh gives me memories of when it was called extended play (instead of x-play) and was on that glorious channel called Tech Tv.........darn you G4!!!!

Dont get me started on G4.. :( Techtv and Zdtv before that, was everything that was good about tv. I felt so close with the hosts I thought Leo and Kat were part of my family!
the girls on there were very sexy and smart! (Megan, Sumi, Kate, just to name a few...not portrayed as bimbos at all. Martian Sargent was like your dorm buddy and Yoshi was your crazy case-modding nerd. I cant see how the people responsible for the techtv -g4 disaster can sleep at night... I guess I could always pirate Canadian tv they still have call for help with Leo on there.

"Three things in life are certain; death, taxes, and 85 being open." - Chad Johnson

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back