working on a story line

mr stew

New Hunter
heres something i"m working on.

what if a mando'ade from the age of lets say canderous, or even further back the age of the sith war were to be woken up from cyros into our time. What would he say about mando proctors walking in parades with wookees , jetii and dar jetii? also what one say about the fact that our own country condemns actions that would get a mando kote. ( events in iraq that have been less than favorable to our military or the way the government is handling the situation all together )

what would happen if lets say the old guard met an over weight guy wearing mando proctor armor at a con?

any ideas??

pm me

any comments

see above.

Is this leading into another high clam lord debacle?

If so, i'll be on the front line with popcorn and coke.

I agree with the above comment, he will die a horrible death from the embarrassment of being not actually real, or in our universe at all for that matter. Perhaps a more appropriate question would be if a 4th century BC Athenian hoplite came into our time?

P.S John Proctor was the primary antagonist in "The Crucible" by Arthur Miller about the Salem witch trials. The Proctors were not Mando, and didn't go to any cons that i was aware of, mainly due to the whole being "hung for being supposed witches" thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
he'd probably suffer an aneurism from shock. or get shot by the cops after he ran a few people through with his spear.

Is this leading into another high clam lord debacle?

If so, i'll be on the front line with popcorn and coke.

I agree with the above comment, he will die a horrible death from the embarrassment of being not actually real, or in our universe at all for that matter. Perhaps a more appropriate question would be if a 4th century BC Athenian hoplite came into our time?

P.S John Proctor was the primary antagonist in "The Crucible" by Arthur Miller about the Salem witch trials. The Proctors were not Mando, and didn't go to any cons that i was aware of, mainly due to the whole being "hung for being supposed witches" thing.

Nice call Matt... :p Im sure he meant Mandolorian Protector though.. :p however i loved that book, and the movie was ok too :p

Ok given that you are trying to compare RL (That's Real Life) and SW (Being Star Wars) you are gonna come up with some pretty hard barriers of non continuity lol... However were you referring to making a storyline based on if a Mando actually existed and travelled to earth or similar, then im sure the first thing that would happen is that George Bush would go 'Its a WMD... shoot it down..', China would go 'American Spy Satellite! eliminate it', Russia would go 'Not one of ours, sorry Comrade', and over here in Australia, we will just go '*** mate...'

Either way, there falling, flaming schrapnel in a polluted atmosphere, causing beautiful incandescent streaks of fire across our azure skies.

Thats if they would bother stopping here.. They might just listen in on our outdated wireless high frequency bandwidths and laugh at our technological inferiorities, and go searching for more intelligent life elsewhere :D

Thats my theory :D

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back