New mando

knuffe

Jr Hunter
Hi i just registered here, and i admire all this creative mando' activity. Im planning a mando like's i think has not been seen before! and if i pull it of i migth just join the 501st legion. :lol:

A litle about me.
I live in the middle of norway, lived here all my life.
Love to be crafty, loves SW, Soon to be a father for the second time at age 23.

Hi i just registered here, and i admire all this creative mando' activity. Im planning a mando like's i think has not been seen before! and if i pull it of i migth just join the 501st legion. :lol:

A litle about me.
I live in the middle of norway, lived here all my life.
Love to be crafty, loves SW, Soon to be a father for the second time at age 23.

welcome! My room mate would love to talk to you about Norway. If he had his way , he'd move there lol. OR maybe Denmark.

Though.. if its a Mando no one has seen before (ie the Tusken one you mentioned in another post) you wont be able to get 501st membership with it :(

Welcome aboard, dude! You are definitely welcome to make a custom creation. There are whole bunch of great ideas here for that. However, custom creations are not accepted into the 501st.

Sad, but i cant aford a storm trooper, and i dont think they accsept cardboard ones. ;) perhaps i could be the deathstar! dough, ill need to gain some weigth. ;)

Hey man... Nice to see some more Norwegians on the boards :)
Oh, and a stormtrooper isn't to expensive, you just gotta know who to ask *hint hint*

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back