Jumpsuit question

jpynk3

Jr Hunter
I'm always leary of buying fanmade replica stuff on Ebay, but has anybody bought from Cucblack? I can't post the link, but maybe someone can check it out. It look like an ok suit from the pics? I figured that maybe he's a member on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always leary of buying fanmade replica stuff on Ebay, but has anybody bought from Cucblack? I can't post the link, but maybe someone can check it out. It look like an ok suit from the pics? I figured that maybe he's a member on here.

Hey,
I know nothing of this, but that is not saying much. But what I do want to say is, "be careful, be very careful" ! Research and make sure the deal and the product is what you are expecting before you buy. If you cannot verify that it is good, and this is a good person to deal with, just don't! you will be better off buying a dickies jumpsuit and modifying it than to throw you money away for something that may not be any better anyway. Or send you jmoney away and get nothing.

Have you done a "search" with this ebay name? You may want to try. Maybe send a message to the vendor and ask them if they are affliated with anyone on TDH or where they are located and other questions.

I just HATE to see people ripped off!

Cheers!
Debbi

Hey thanks! Seems like his stuff is pretty good, just slow shipment. I'm not in a hurry anyway. Any other people that you might recommend that can match his price and quality?

Found the link....
Now this is really going to look like shameless self-promotion, LOL...
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=23733

We have a pretty long wait time, but if you are interested, please send a PM.
My friend Carole and I sew these. We are trying to step up production, but I really can't predict how long it will take to complete everything on our list now.

There are others here that make the flightsuits also, Bobamaker, TK409, I am not trying to include or exclude others. But there are others here on TDH that make these. There have been some problems here and there, but you have more references with vendors here. If someone is a member here and sells props, there is always feedback and ways to check on the person and the product.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
Debbi

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure others will jump in (like they have before) to say what I am about to say, but I can vouch for Debbi's work! She and Carole do an amazing job! And they always keep up with communication every step of the way. (y)

I have a question, maybe someone can help, my brother is a member of the Canadian 501st and he and some friends are making me an ESB Fett costume. I have the Jumpsuit and helmet. So my question is this.. On the thigh pockets, what is best used to make them look "full" ? Please someone help!!

I had an old memory foam mattress pad my puppy chewed up. I cut a few square chunks of it to fit inside my pockets and pouches. It looks perfect to me. (y)

I use old foam I had lying around, measured em off to the pouches and cut to shape. :)

Hope this helps...

Stay safe,

Tim.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back