Should SpideyFett make a Spider-Mando suit?

Vable Boba

Active Hunter
Just as a precaution, I'd like to say the following is all in good TDH fun:lol:, and not meant to be mean in any way, so please don't think of this that way.

Now, as long as I've been here, I've seen SpideyFett all around with his neato lil avatar. I think you, SpideyFett, really need to become SpideyFett, even if just for your avatar pic.

Think about it. Get a cheapo jumpsuit and paint/dye it like Spider-Man's costume. I think it would be coolio. Then you just attatch your armor. Then you can be hands down SpideyFett. You could even call yourself: Spider-Mando. eh, eh ;) :cheers

So what does everyone think?? :cheers

Now, of course I know with the Jeremy Bulloch thing going on it wouldn't happen for a while, but I think it would be a cool little side project for in between stuff. Thanks for any input everyone.

normal__MG_9527.jpg

(my brother in law at a con a couple of years ago!)

I am going to talk him into doing this!!!!

LMAO!! :lol:...this is actually something I've thought about.....
Not so much the whole suit, but painting a MS Helmet or something like that "SPIDEY STYLE"...with weathering and the whole nine yards...(y)

We'll see, maybe already in the works..;)

Fun thread.

Spideyfett, Spideyfett! Does whatever a Spideyfett does! Jet Packs and Web is what he has! All that stuff...and...razmatazz?

Sorry, it was a failed attempt at the song..

Still, would be a cool idea Spideyfett!

:eek::eek::eek:

I hadn't seen those pictures surface before. Those are pretty darn cool!

Thanks Scott. The photo on the left is form C4 this last year, and the one on the right I had put together a couple years ago for Alex. It's just to make him jealous. :lol: (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back