Zam CDs

Iceheart

Active Hunter
Aaah!!!

7 PMs, I am so sorry guys! My life has been absolutely bat-bleep insane since DragonCon with going back to school last fall, getting all my apps in to start my Master's degree next fall, work, getting my costuming business site launched, and now moving. No excuse, but I am really, really sorry I haven't answered anyone.

If you still need a Zam CD, please e-mail me (julie.burnsides@gmail.com) and I can get one out to you this week. I kept all my CDs and cases over at our current place (which is what reminded me I haven't been on TDH in 5 months) so I'm going to go ahead and burn a half-dozen or so and have them ready to send out to minimize turnaround time.

Again, I am really, really sorry.

Julie
feeling like Tweak from South Park this week

You mailed me the cost, but never got back with me, still interested... pleeeeaaseeee:(. Could really use this. Please let me know.

Spiffy, that DVD should make life easier for everyone. And Launchpad, I'm sorry, I completely forgot to get back with you on shipping costs. You could have e-mailed me again you know ;)

Let me know if you still need it, though I suspect you don't!

Since the DVD is now available, and I'm apparently unable to fulfill CD requests in an amount of time deemed reasonable by a certain member of this board, I will no longer be sending out the CDs. If one of the admins would like to take it over, please let me know and I will send you the DCB files and the additions I've made over the years.

Thanks,

Julie

Julie,

I put together the DVDs, and if you have files you feel would be helpful to Zammers, I would be glad to add them to it.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back