Smashedcrabs Progress

smashedcrab

Jr Hunter
I’ve finally started to make some progress on my ROTJ Boba after months of researching and fact finding to build my perfect Fett.

Last week my wicked armour arrived. Chest, cod, butt, shoulder, back and knees piece. Plus my wicked gauntlets, these are a thing of great beauty and the best gauntlets I’ve seen. All made of light sheet steel and foam backing. They are extremely light yet seem indestructible. His service and product are excellent and I recommend to anyone looking for Jango or Boba armour.
WA6.jpg

WA2.jpg

For Christmas from Tammy (my wife) I received a pair of CABoots, toe spikes and a cape.

I’ve also placed a big (and expensive) order with BM in the UK for a lot of other bits and piece. Hoping to have it ready for Brissy Nova next April in Oz.
My Order includes
Helmet Kit
Flak Jacket
Flight Suit
Gloves
Side Pockets
Ankle Spats
Jet Pack

Photos of the armour, gauntlets and extras HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see this outfit all assembled.Those gauntlets look like they fit ya pretty nicely.By the way your package is shipping this week bro.They got me on a crazy work schedule, and I cannot get to the P.O right away.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back