Another Mandalorian joining the ranks...

Fett4life

New Hunter
Hey all,

I've been working on my Fett suit off and on for about 4 years now and I've finally decided to get serious about it and finish the thing. As of right now I have a half done scratch-built jet pack, the armor, and what I once thought was an accurate jumpsuit and a passable bucket (Don Post '97 - if I knew then what I know now...). All of them need paint/weathering and I'm debating about whether or not to scratch the jumpsuit & helmet altogether and start new. Decisions...

I'm beginning to assemble a website to detail my costume's creation, but it is slow going as I have no real prior experience with web design. I want it to kind of be a "Boba Fett for dummies" type of a site because when I first started lurking, there were a lot of terms I didn't understand, and a lot of processes and techniques I didn't know about. But now that I'm more in the know, I thought to share that info with others to help make the introduction into Fett Costuming a bit easier for newbies, you know, try and streamline the planning and preparation phases. When it gets up and running, I'll put the address in my signature.

Since I've been lurking for a while now, I want to thank you all for all the hard work and effort you guys put into your suits and all the valuable info you have posted in the forums. Thanks. You guys rock!

(On a side note, I recently discovered there was a ebay user named fett4life - that's not me, and if the ebay fett4life is one of you, PM me and let me know.)

welcome fett4life. I'm sure most of us would like to see some photos of your costume in progress and check out what you have so far and is your Fett ESB or ROTJ?
take care.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Welcome to TDH, Fett4Life!:cheers Hey your location says Mesa, AZ. Are you interested in joining the 501st? If so, please let me know.;)

I am interested, but I have a LONG way to go before I have a "professional quality Star Wars costume". So it may be a while before I qualify for membership. I think the charity work the 501st does is just awesome and it would be cool to be a part.

welcome fett4life. I'm sure most of us would like to see some photos of your costume in progress and check out what you have so far and is your Fett ESB or ROTJ?
take care.
I don't have enough done yet to lock me into one or the other (or I'm still too ignorant to know the subtle differences), but I like the color scheme of ROTJ. Everything I have so far has been built from scratch or is in the process of being built from scratch, so nothing is complete. I'll take some pics tomorrow and post 'em.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back