Backplate question

Coyote850

Active Hunter
Right now I just let the backplate hang off the shoulder studs. I will have my jet pack soon, and I am wonder if I should add some support to the backplate. Maybe some velcro on the vest? Also, do you guys somehow attach the jet pack to the bottom of the backplate to stop it moving shifting around?

I added some velcro to the back of the shoulder blades where the backplate overlaps. I have a spot of velcro on the backplate for the swaying of the pack, but the main thing they use movie wise to prevent the swaying, is the divers belt.

my collar velcros to the vest, then the backplate bolts onto the shoulders.

the jp straps pass through the backplate and into the pack.

i use the us divers belt to secure the JP around my torso, which also keeps the backplate tight. i have the us divers belt attached to the pack. it then goes in through the notches in the backplate / vest, and under the vest just below my ribs.

My collar overlaps the back piece slightly and the studs screw through them both, this makes the two pieces of armour act as one... no velcro required.

DAZ

My collar overlaps the back piece slightly and the studs screw through them both, this makes the two pieces of armour act as one... no velcro required.

DAZ

Its funny you would answer this DAZ, I have a set of your armor. And very happy with it I am. ;)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back